Customer Happiness Specialist
KOL Foods is the only provider of American kosher grass-fed meat and organic, pastured poultry. We are looking for someone who listens carefully to our customers’ needs and is eager to solve problems; someone who is comfortable talking to strangers and loves talking about food and cooking. We are a small, heimishe company, and our new team member should be outgoing, detail-oriented and eager to help the company grow.
Location: Washington, DC area preferred; location negotiable.
Hours: part-time, approx 10-15 hours/week. This position will gradually become full-time as additional responsibilities are added. The work schedule is negotiable. Our customer service hours are 9am-5pm (early closing on Friday in winter), with occasional evening or Sunday duties during high seasons.
Compensation: $15 per hour.
- Respond to customer questions about products, orders and shipping;
- Resolve customer complaints;
- Coordinate special requests and fulfillment issues with warehouse;
- Monitor and troubleshoot shipping with third-party shipper/FedEx;
- Handle and record order adjustments;
- Follow-up with unresolved leads;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in food; interest in the sustainable food movement preferred;
- Excellent communications skills, phone demeanor and etiquette;
- Outside-the-box thinking to provide creative solutions for customer issues;
- An outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor;
- Be comfortable with or eager to learn about various software applications;
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Apply to this position now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a note indicating why you would love to join the KOL Foods Team, and why you would be a great addition.
Deadline for applications: November 7th, 2016
KOL Foods is an equal opportunity employer.