Join the KOL Foods Mishpacha!
KOL Foods is what kosher should be. We put kosher meat and ethics on the same plate allowing consumers to merge their traditional and modern values and feel good about the meat they eat. KOL Foods sources and sells 100% grass-fed, healthy lamb and beef and pastured poultry and wild salmon directly to individuals nationwide through our online store.
As a values-based business, KOL Foods’ mission is to produce meat that is in harmony with nature, neighbors and tradition. In an age when it takes an investigative reporter to clarify where meat comes from, we are committed to telling its honest story. We want our customers to know and trust that each animal is raised in the traditional, environmentally-friendly way, on open fields. We are committed to kashrut, sustainability, transparency, animal welfare, your health and offering the most delicious meat on the market.
KOL Foods is currently offering the following positions:
Customer Outreach and Sales Associate
KOL Foods, LLC seeks a part-time empathetic and persuasive Customer Outreach and Sales Associate to answer questions, efficiently manage problems and conduct outreach. The ideal candidate is an outgoing self-starter who is comfortable with internet based technology and well organized. The position is home based and reports to the COO.
KOL Foods generates customer trust by telling the food’s story including health attributes and background. The COSA should embody this quality by educating and engaging the customer, learning their story, responding empathetically and efficiently managing the solution. Hours vary and are up to 20 hours per week. Responsibilities include:
- Effectively and efficiently use phone and email to present a quality-oriented image where every customer is treated in a consistent and courteous manner with the goal to create the best customer service experience in the business.
- Must be able to convert incoming order inquiries into sales, accurately take and enter customer orders, follow-up on customer requests, and expedite with shipping department as necessary.
- Service accounts (wholesale and customer) by processing orders, order modifications, credits, and refunds and by answering inquires regarding products, pricing, and availability via phone or email
- Must take ownership of customer, shipping, wholesaler, and buying club issues/requests from beginning to end. Work with internal and external staff to ensure resolution.
- Follow-up on all open orders and inactive customers in a timely manner.
- Maintain current customer information in the customer account profile, as needed.
- Keep internal staff informed of any problems and final resolution of issues and maintain a paper trail
- Maintain regular, predictable hours. In addition regularly check email for emergencies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements
- Two or four year college degree.
- One year customer service call center experience or 3 years retail experience.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, customer service and data entry skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs and internet based technology.
- Strong, self-determined individual with a drive to succeed and ability to work with all personality types. A people person and independent self-starter.
- Access to a smart phone (to check email for emergencies).
- Laptop with reliable internet connection.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
KOL Foods is an equal opportunity employer.