Join the KOL Foods Mishpacha!
Customer Happiness Specialist
KOL Foods is the only provider of American kosher grass-fed meat and organic, pastured poultry. We are looking for a new person to join our team, someone who listens carefully to our customers’ needs and is eager to solve problems; who is comfortable talking to strangers and loves talking about food and cooking. We are a small, heimishe company, and our new colleague should be outgoing, detail-oriented and eager to help the company grow.
Location: Silver Spring, MD.
Hours: Full-time position. Our customer service hours are 9am-5pm (early closing on Friday in winter), with occasional evening or Sunday duties during high seasons.
Compensation: $30-35,000. Health insurance, paid sick leave, Jewish holidays and two weeks paid leave.Core Duties:
· Respond to questions and resolve complaints about products, orders and shipping;
· Coordinate with the warehouse;
· Manage Buying Clubs;
· Monitor and troubleshoot shipping with third-party shippers;
· Handle and record order adjustments;
· Upload new inventory to website and limited website management (joint responsibility);
· Always finding new ways to make our customers happy;
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong interest in food - interest in the sustainable food movement preferred;
· Excellent communications skills, kinder-than-necessary demeanor and impeccable phone etiquette;
· Outside-the-box thinking to provide creative solutions;
· An outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor;
· Be comfortable with or eager to learn about various software applications;
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a letter describing why you would be great at this job and for KOL Foods.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
KOL Foods is an equal opportunity employer.