1 lb London broil
1 large onion thinly sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Heat oil in saucepan and brown steak on both sides using a medium heat setting.
2. Place onion slices on top of meat.
3. Sprinkle sugar and Worcestershire sauce over onion and meat.
4. Simmer for 2 minutes on medium heat with lid on.
5. Add 1 cup water and once boiling, reduce heat to low.
6. Simmer for approx 1 hour. Be sure there is always liquid to keep things from burning. Add more water if necessary.