4 chicken fillets or other chicken cuts
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of cane brown sugar
1 pinch of salt and pepper
1 sprig of fresh rosemary, ground
2 crushed jalapenos
1 pinch of paprika
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat skillet on high heat
2. Combine cinnamon and sugar, then the rest in a bowl.
3. Add oil to the skillet and add all ingredients. Allow ingredients to heat and coalesce
4. Put sauce into a food safe bag. Cover chicken breasts with sauce, squeeze out as much air as possible and place in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
5. Grill until done, basting periodically with your favorite white wine.