4 lamb shoulder chops or 8 rib chops
¼ cup of green olives, about 8 to 10 large olives
1 fresh lemon
¼ teaspoon of paprika
1 ½ teaspoon of dried thyme
1 ½ teaspoon of dried rosemary
1 ½ teaspoons of dried parsley
2 firm tomatoes, chopped
2 bunches of green onions (approximately 3 cups), chopped
1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup of dry white wine
1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove the bones and excess fat, if any, from the lamb chops. Then set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the Dijon mustard, olive oil, white wine, salt, pepper, and paprika.
4. Roll the lamb chops in the sauce and place in a baking dish.
5. Wash the lemon well and grate the peel over the lamb chops. Preferably only grate the yellow part of the skin since the white part of the peel can be quite bitter. Squeeze the juice from half the lemon over the lamb chops.
6. Place the green olives around the lamb chops.
7. Sprinkle the thyme, rosemary, and parsley over the lamb chops, and then toss over with the chopped tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper.
8. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked throughout.9. Spoon the juices over each lamb chop before serving.
10. Enjoy as your main course for your meal.
11. When done, serve with your favorite hamburger buns, sliced cheese (grass-fed and/or organic), fresh lettuce, homegrown tomatoes, and your favorite condiment—such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbeque, or other sauce.