½ lb KOL Foods Lamb Kabob Meat
24, 1 ½-inch chunks each of bell pepper and onion
24 chunks canned or fresh pineapple
½ cup prepared Italian salad dressing
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons lemon pepper
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1. Soak 12-inch wooden skewers for about 60 minutes
2. Alternately thread lamb, bell pepper, onion and pineapple onto the skewers.
3. Mix together salad dressing, mustard, pepper and garlic. Brush sauce on kabobs.
4. Broil for 3 minutes. Turn and brush on more sauce.
5. Broil an additional 3 to 5 minutes to desired degree of doneness.
Makes 8 servings