1 KOL Foods whole chicken
1 orange, zested, then cut into wedges
1 onion, sliced
4 sprigs thyme (extra, if needed)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2. Slice the onion and place it and the orange zest on the bottom of your roaster or pot
3. Rub the chicken all over with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
4. Stuff the chicken with thyme and orange slices, placing whatever can’t fit all around.
5. Place the chicken in the roaster.
6. Place in oven, uncovered, for 60-70 minutes, until the skin is crispy and when you cut between the thigh and leg, the juice runs out clear.
7. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.