Sauces turn simply prepared lamb into special occasion entrees.
Prepare your favorite sauce and spoon it over your favorite cut of cooked KOL Foods lamb. Great on roasts, chops or kabobs.
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 medium garlic cloves, sliced thin
1/2 medium fennel bulb, diced into 1/4-inch pieces
1 cup green and black olives, chopped
1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium skillet, over medium heat, cook garlic in the oil until just golden brown.
2. Stir in fennel, olives and artichoke. Heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, rosemary and oregano; continue cooking until mixture is just heated.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve warm on cooked lamb.